D'Angelo and the Vanguard in Silver Spring tonight

If you are like me, you've missed one of the greatest opportunities tonight and that is to see D'Angelo at the Fillmore in Silver Spring. I waited too long to get tickets and tried to get them like early May. Now I am SOL (Shit outta luck). But to all those lucky fans who bought their tickets early and the ones that paid a gazillion dollars to the ticket scalpers... I can say this... Have a GREAT TIME because I am hella jealous of you right now.
Share on Google Plus

About Editor

DC Original - Not Transplanted. DC's Urban Art, Music, Fashion, Culture, Empowerment and Activism. The Editor and writers are blerds, POCs and deeply rooted in the African American Culture in the Washington, DC area.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Business

Powered by Blogger.