SOBERRIDE on July 4th

You know you're going to be drinking all the day long; taking group shots, body shots, toasting shots, and having all the mix drinks you can handle, ESPECIALLY if someone is giving them out for free. So, I'm begging you please do NOT drink and drive because the last I'm going to need from you is for your drunk arshe to run a "PURPLE light" and hit me while I'm walking my sober happy arshe across the street (okay I may not be sober but I won't be driving).

Listen up stupid, even if you were dumb enough to drive to the party, please leave your car parked and call SOBERIDE or UBER to get home.

If you follow these instructions, I thank you and wish you a hangover that's mild. If you don't, I hope that one of the sobriety check points have your dumb arshe in Central Cell Lockup with the nastiest homeless, druggies and thugs all the week-end long.

Have a happy and safe 4th of July!!!





Share on Google Plus

About Editor

DC Original - Not Transplanted. DC's Urban Art, Music, Fashion, Culture, Empowerment and Activism. The Editor and writers are blerds, POCs and deeply rooted in the African American Culture in the Washington, DC area.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Business

Powered by Blogger.